73crownwagon's Crizzle

Spencer

yeh has a falcon diff, and i got a drive shaft made out of a corvette drive shaft recently. yeh it had a terrible scoop on the bonnet when i got it. took it off 5 minutes of owning it. because of the new holley im running a 14 inch air filter i just cut the hole bigger to run the filter. looks a different but i do like it

yeh its floor shift. thats the problem with the bench is that someone at some stage cut a bit of a square out of the bench to fit a new centre console. freaking anoying as! they patched it up but still rats as. nah not registered engine is certed in there though. once ive painted it ill get it re vinned bit of work to go before that.

sweet man ill have to think about that. yeh the engine that came in it was running crap so i dropped a new one in but cert still covered it which is mint. not to sure about the wheels yet white walls are just something i had lying around so put them on. once its black id like to go for a black on black kinda thing maybe still with a white wall but not to sure

Wagoneers.

07497e2fca.gif

Its mainly the more obscure of wagons, or atleast the styles of modifications done to them. Heres a couple of pics from last weekend when we had a meet at Hawks Bay. Where are you from? Might pay to chuck location into your profile for future reference.

A couple Crowns from Hamilton

SANY1432.jpg

Some more wagons..

DSC05900.jpg

Check here for more, my e-nets is gay slow at the moment

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20574

have a few of you guys got a wagon club rolling? i was hoping to start one with a few of my mates who have some badass wagons

put up pics of your mates wags in here

http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16360

and hopefully we will see you here...

http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=18554