multi club run Christchurch,17th january 2010

427carguy

anybody know what happend to the grey ke30 full of bishes that broke down almost at the top of the hill leaving taylors? looked to be in an awkward situation :lol:

at first was like 'hmm maybe i should go help'

then i was like 'nah' and boosted past and lold

lol oh nouu, that grey 30 was pretty mint, I was still there at that stage, it must have got going again, wasnt there when we left about 30min later.

mean pics simsey

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody know what happend to the grey ke30 full of bishes that broke down almost at the top of the hill leaving taylors? looked to be in an awkward situation :lol:

Didnt say anything when I was having a quick chat on monday? Although I know she did have some troubles, because she didnt make it to the wheatcheif either..

Only just got it back from being painted too! Just in time..

wow... that cruise was mint haha i think i used a whole tank of fuel up. got half way to find out i had a petrol leak. had great fun though heaps of old schools around that i didnt expect and i bet more if weather was better. cheers guys cant wait till next cruise!!!

wow... that cruise was mint haha i think i used a whole tank of fuel up. got half way to find out i had a petrol leak. had great fun though heaps of old schools around that i didnt expect and i bet more if weather was better. cheers guys cant wait till next cruise!!!

yea was good day out, cheers for coming, lol @ fuel leak, sounds dodgy? what were you in?

yea was good day out, cheers for coming, lol @ fuel leak, sounds dodgy? what were you in?

yea the blue gto. A pipe managed to snap just of old age and leaked into my guard were it then poored onto road.

Didnt say anything when I was having a quick chat on monday? Although I know she did have some troubles, because she didnt make it to the wheatcheif either..

Only just got it back from being painted too! Just in time..

yeah was stopped about 2m from the top of the hill on a sharp bend

not a situation i would like to be in

Well i finally sorted out my pics lol :lol:

If anyone wants propper quality copys of any of these pics let me know and i can organise this for a small fee to cover costs for editing etc. (depends what you want!! lol)

These are most, not all, pics of the day including tours around some of the Retro garages "somewhere" at "a location" :wink:

I hope you enjoy...................

Album 1: Scott Andrews's Photos - Amazing Retro Car Run and the Old Skool Lads - Part 1 | Facebook

Album 2: Scott Andrews's Photos - Amazing Retro Car Run and the Old Skool Lads - Part 2 | Facebook

Cheers again for a fantastic day out 8)

Card.jpg

Right....lets get the plans for next big run going, maybe make it for march or even a big huge fucker of a one in april

probaly prefer it to be around nicer weather really, do a different route next time, and would be nice to end the run in a nice area with bbq facilities and stuff so everyone can just lax out with a few beers and a dirty old chillie bin of goodies lol

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Should make a oldschool meet first or second weekend of feb, I'll be living in chch for at least feb from the 3rd so keen to meet up with some of the boys hanging round chch, my cars down there anyway.

yeahhh boi, fuck your livers gonna die quick

Awsome pics uncle_silvia!

thank you guys, in particular some awesome guy with a gemini wagon for inviting me along :shock:

was a great day, kewl cars with some interisting weather..

will come along to the next meet ! :lol::P:rolleyes:

yea good to see you there, that 35 looked mint, remember first friday meet 5th feb!

see: http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20613&p=495824#p495824