The EPIC NZdatsun club Akaroa crusie and AGM of FTW-ness!!!

RUNAMUCK

Hey kiddies, it's that time again!

This Epic day of non stop datsun madness is open to all Datsuns, Datsun era Nissans, and vehicles manufactured by the prince motor company.

SUNDAY, 25th of October. (The sunday of labour weekend)

Meeting, at the halswell domain, Halswell rd at 9:30 am.

we're going to Akaroa, with a few pub stops along the way. And a BBQ lunch in Akaroa.

This is going to be the biggest datsun get-together in the country this year! Last year saw 31 cars turn out, and the weather was atrocious! We have members coming from as far away as the Hawkes bay!

bring your datto out, and come meet a great bunch of like minded people.

further details can be found here; http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=413

Tell your friends!

PS, Dave and Rob, I fully expect you two sad bastards to make the effort and show up! :P

It was an epic day, thanks to all the Datsun guys for accommodating a Nissan owner... It was good to meet some of the crossover O/S crew as well.

I have a collection of photos, should I post some up?

Edit: In respect of owners' privacy I should really edit out licence plates.

Will post tomorrow as I have already spent too much time processing the RAW files tonight...

It ruled hard. I worked on my car non stop untill the 630 the night before and was thwarted by fucked bearings in my blower tensioner wheels. Came close though.

Got a wee bit sunburned, and drank too much. Epic afterparty too. The pole dancing was disturbing.

Was a damned good cruise, although I was swearing and cursing at bart for waking me up at 5 to 9am, was glad he did

Got to meet most within the club (and re-introduced to at least 3-4 times each eh bart :P )

Some real sweet cars, got a nice big ride in the BRE car, oooh was lush, had a big grin from ear to ear.. (Also thanks Brocky for rides and discussions, top bloke)

Piss up was as good-a value as the cruise, epic stories, meeting even more people. Really tight club. Was a long day of cruising compared to most O/S runs I've been on, but to be honest it made the day even better, think in the end got home around 5.30ish?

Thanks