K-Trips 1982 Holden Commodore VH Discussion

KKtrips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

make sure you have a look at the welding on the bar before you buy it, i had a vk the other week the guy had to get it re welded- it had a new aftermarket adjustable bar, but the welding was super average china spec

i think it was a whiteline one.

otherwise, hooray!

make sure you have a look at the welding on the bar before you buy it, i had a vk the other week the guy had to get it re welded- it had a new aftermarket adjustable bar, but the welding was super average china spec

otherwise, hooray!

wow that's bum.

I guess would you need to get some sort of sheet saying its legit on aftermarket parts like that??

otherwise, hooray!

Got a whiteline arm yesterday.

Welds look like they have been done with a cattle prod cable tied to a Parkinson's sufferer's fingertip.

Have queried with Justin if I need to tig and test or just tidy up the welds.

Asking for a refund on the whiteline one? 

I wouldnt be paying for a professionally made product that isnt up to scratch

All depends on what they have in stock in their distribution centre that will pass muster. If they can supply something that is grouse I will jiust swap. 

If not then I'll ask them if they want to pay for grind, tig and cracktest and get that done if they do.

If all that is a negative then I'll return for credit and grind, tig and cracktest my original.