K-Trips 1982 Holden Commodore VH Discussion

KKtrips

Just had a nosy through your build thread. KEEN TO SEE 1UZ GO IN!

I actually first saw your thread on stanceworks a while back and got overly enthusiastic about it seeing the pics of the stanced out rekords the plans for bagging it with the trailer and the fact it was starfired. Now to find it here and see plans for 1UZ! I like where its going!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel nervous when a certifier asks me that.. LOL

Like when your being followed by a cop and yet you know all is legal and legit. Still that nervous feeling. Same feeling I get when I wander into a jewellers with my hoody on and a satchel over my shoulder. Always feel like Im being watched..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Spencer

Sweet that you are going 308. I see it still has the Q-jet which is lush, meant to say the other day that if you are keen I have some bits and pieces to rebuild a q-jet I can bring over. Mostly some new throttle shaft bushes and a stepped drill to enlarge the base to take them, probably a spare APT screw as well so you can adjust the cruise/part throttle mixture. The APT screw mod is rad, can make it run lean as shit at cruise

Dick punch if you were thinking of running a Holley

• 3 weeks later...
Guest k-trips

Hi KK, pleeeeeeeease can you fix that door up?

Otherwise, jolly good show and I look forward to ruthless unmuffled 308 noises.

I know - that door shits me too - OldnRusty/Hayhole was going to fix it ages ago after denting it LOL.. I should tell him it's about time to get 'er done during V8 swap..