K-Trips 1982 Holden Commodore VH Discussion

KKtrips

Cheers mate FYI - I am going down a different route now - that 308 was a present for Shaz and I was trying to deflect any attention to it.

I just couldn't say anything until her birthday a couple weeks ago...

I'm going quadcam.. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it and join the club, it may look abit odd when its new but once it has aged a tad it will look sweet. What vinyl do you have in mind? its a fun game trying to find one that doesnt repeat to often (this looks terrible) and doesnt cost the earth.

I reckon a 1UZ vs a two oh two will be negligible surely? Cast iron behemoth compared to all alloy deluxeness.

i read this and thought..

"surely a 1UZ will outperform a 2ho2.."

idiot

I thought the same thing, then realised what was actually meant, then looked around around to see if anyone had noticed that I thought the wrong thing doublefacepalm.jpg

Get that vinyl on there then get a carving in a love heart air brushed on

KK

WAGS

4EVA

What vinyl do you have in mind? its a fun game trying to find one that doesnt repeat to often (this looks terrible) and doesnt cost the earth.
You can get them from shutterstock that are 4 or 5 m long and a metre wide that don't repeat - but you have to pay for them - luckily my sticker guy has a shutterstock account and can get them for free..