K-Trips 1982 Holden Commodore VH Discussion

KKtrips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Raizer - could be cool to know what they have lying around anyway - would be neat to build up a grunty 202 if parts were available and cheap..

Cam - almost considered it but I find chemiweld may fix it temporarily but not something I'm keen to trust a roadtrip on. It definitely works but it may last 2 months or it may last 2 years but I find its a ticking time bomb and it has potential to block up other shit I would rather not block up..

Cheeeers Seedy, tis a red - but I painted it black cos thats badass. Will see yo black ass on Friday hopefully..

Awesome. You should build up a hot 202 on tripples with a high comp head. And make sure it has a stage 3, lumpy, fast road, group N spec, mystery cam for additional lol/good times.

But nah I'm quite serious on this matter. Grumpy 202 would rule.

Cool, all my stuff is red, so you now have a head to use.

Someone was keen on the carb, I have replyied to them but they have not replied back, so you can have that too.

Now I'm glad it will be out of my life haha

Will be in Welly sometime friday night, probabaly around 9 -10pm

What are your plans for that evening?

• 1 month later...

Just before I read the latest update, and was refreshing my memory on this I thought "it would really look quite good if those wheels had a bit more dish."

Then BAM. And the dish is uh, on the way.

What's involved in the center bore enlarging? Keen to see what they do if I ever need to amend some steels for my crate.

Yeah I hope it has a bit more dish - can never have too much TBH

Centre bore most probably involves running them up in the same lathe they use to true/weld them then machining it out.. (I don't actually know but this is how I imagine it is done)