K-Trips 1982 Holden Commodore VH Discussion

KKtrips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Super lush Boe-rad - you needs them BBS on and a super slam ASAP!!

Hell yes - that spare car was such the lush score (cheers Shaz..)

Oops I threw the glovebox out about a month ago cos I didn't think I would need it.. I got heaps of the bits I am gunna need but the rest of the car is gone now... :-(

Yyeah they still are regarded as Australian Corollas so people ain't quite hoarding the shit out of the parts yet - nother few years and they will be equal to AE-86's and they'll make cartoons about em drifting the streets of Cardagoolie and Werrabee against XD coons and V8 powered trikes...

Hell yes - that spare car was such the lush score (cheers Shaz..)

Oops I threw the glovebox out about a month ago cos I didn't think I would need it.. I got heaps of the bits I am gunna need but the rest of the car is gone now... :-(

Haha if only I'd known that a month later I'd be wanting to tax shit off that donor too...

That front's looking better on yours already. I hear that multicoloured Commies are the new black. :lol:

Actually does anyone here have the hookups for painting supplies??

Might be able to get you some metallic gun metal gray.

Is that you standing on the car? CaMpylobacter photo looks like you and I'm crap with names. Can remember about 3names from swapmate/meat/meet :oops:

1002181t1.jpg

Might be able to get you some metallic gun metal gray.

Is that you standing on the car? CaMpylobacter photo looks like you and I'm crap with names. Can remember about 3names from swapmate/meat/meet :oops:

yup thats me - Cam has a photo of me as an Avatar cos he loves me that much..

I am after primer in any colour and a Olive Drab matte/satin topcoat (this colour)

4725255974_1615fd8b6c_b.jpg

Cheers Markku, its a work in progress as I get the funds - whilst keeping it mobile for the summer months.. sweet sig broe!! :D

PS - I made up those Australian names - they sound semi authentic aye.. :lol:

Tom - doubt I'll go for anything more than a chin spoiler - not keen on too much over the top in the looks - only reason why I would put one on the chin is the thought that it will make the front look lower..

It seems them spoilers are pretty dear so I most likely will make something out of plywood that looks like this (but I'll be going for a 45 degree angle - this example looks a bit steep for my liking)

030610camaromb2.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.80.JPG

If you can find someone with an original chin spoiler or replica one and they are willing to let you borrow it for a week or so just whip off a mould of it and glass up one for yourself.

Hell if you know anyone up Dorkland ways with one let me know and I will take a mould for you.