Chris's Sidetrack project

Chris.QCR

Changed a few things in the last 6 months. Added a big Sissy bar but then removed it. Big FTW on the inside. Also had a Hand shifter which was also later removed. Ridden it heaps and done lots of wild shit on it. Last time it was ridden was ManCamp14 where we rode 200 k around the peninsula up and down valleys and in and out of bays. Slept in a quarry for the night

HondaC5019_zps5564f157.jpg

HondaC5016_zps151cdc47.jpg

HondaC5018_zps2c4b133d.jpg

HondaC5017_zps00d42839.jpg

HondaC5015_zps0ec85060.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

So alot has changed on this bike.

This is what it looked like at QCR Dirtmasters 2014

Stretched frame with pullack bars

Honda%20Cub4_zpsormujira.jpg

I bent the main frame tube doing too many jumps and it sat in the corner for a good year

Then once id set a date for Dirtmasters 2015 I set about transforming my bike again

So i chopped the bent piece of tubing out and De raked the front forks bring them more upright. Then i welded another smaller diamer tube on the top bracing the neck back to the tank.

Then cut rear guard off and moved top shock mount forward

Fitted a XL175 21" front wheel with a old knobbly and then fitted a new 17" knobbly on the rear for grip

Also fitted a solo seat  and tried two different sets of bars out. with the later Chain curtain window bars being used at Dirtmasters

Also fitted a 110 auto clutch 4 speed Chinese motor for more power donated by hogan.

couldnt find anything i could use for a pipe so welded on a a TMC stainless steel 2 stroke Expansion pipe and it sounded wild!

Overall so happy with the bike that im gonna make it a dedicated dirt bike now. So it will get a new front tire and fork rebuild and then some better rear shocks. pining

Honda%20Cub3_zpstjbk5izu.jpg

Honda%20Cub1_zps3s5m1lzb.jpg

Honda%20Cub2_zpst1winfcq.jpg

• Like 4