prozac's 1275 gt

d.p.n.s

Yeah those pushbutton switches look great- where did you get them?

On the above mention of rotaries by dpns has anyone ever mounted a rotary into a mini while keeping it front wheels drive? In fact has anyone made any sort of adaptor to mount a fwd box to a rotary?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chur bro, it'll be alright, will only take a couple of hours I reckon.

Ditto on the uni front though.... Where do I study now? Uni is closed, my house is a tip.... hmmmm. Better just get on with the cleanup I suppose.

Really loving the thread. And I've always wanted a mini.

You're doing a great job; I wish I was a patient to do things the way you have but I'm always too over excited.

Really liking the detail you've put into the interior, should be mint.

Edit: Bummer about the quake, really feel for you guys.

I've seen it in a race mini - running through a Corona gearbox IIRC..

Quite a recent build? Any links to info on it- i'm just curious as to how easy a fwd box might fit.

Once when i was on a mythical urban adventure i met a little bird sitting on a grapevine who told me that 323 boxes almost fit up but i think it was telling me a tale about its wife.

I think it was built in the last 5 or so years but I've never read any buildups on the webs - I do know the guy cut the car in half (from nose to tail) and added 100mm (I think) of material down the middle..

There may be pics out there in the OSCA series photos but not sure...

edit - Oh HAI.. http://www.kiwisportssedans.co.nz/Chris_Coleman.htm

Imgp0984.jpg

index.1.jpg

Quite a recent build? Any links to info on it- i'm just curious as to how easy a fwd box might fit.

Once when i was on a mythical urban adventure i met a little bird sitting on a grapevine who told me that 323 boxes almost fit up but i think it was telling me a tale about its wife.

Theres been a few rotary Civics and 323's around over the years, sounds like a lot of guys use a corona box with an adapter

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread ... onda-Civic

Lada also made a few rotary Samaras if that counts lol

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ZOMG and then something actually got done on this thing, we were all amazed. Procrastination is the greatest motivator.

Cheers, erenaissance. The attention to detail thing is cool, but also a curse, because it takes FOREVER to get anything done! :-)

True dat. I was wondering about where to cut it off on the bulkhead... If i take it up any higher I need to put another couple of bends in very close to one another, which is quite tricky. I might just cut it off where it leaves the bulkhead at the moment, but I wonder if that will make the hose clip hard to get to when the motor is in place. Probably not a big issue however.

Ive been plagued by really unresponsive interwebs all afternoon, so haven't been able to look up other peoples build threads for ideas and inspiration, oh no!