xsspeed's Corollas: EE80->Beams3s & NZGT Liftback

xsspeed

Warning Pictureless update:

The brown GT has been sweet, been using it for semi daily duties while its all wof'd and reg'd, especially handy when parking in Ponsnobby (well better than my coon wagon)

Have started working on the light blue hatch now. Dropped engine out yesterday and stripped the rest of the car forward of the windscreen today. Surprisingly little rust, and not one seized bolt/nut/screw.

Was thinking if I can suss cooling, brakes, driveshafts and fuel, I could have this driveable for nats track day...not that those four things are expecially simple/cheap

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously... Man up get a wof and fucking come racing...

everyone I offered to pay Steve's entry fee because he said he was "too broke" for the fiat series motorkhana ($30 - even tho I'm fricken broke) but he keeps bitching about too much rust... Told me to look here...

Anyone think that he's just making excuses because he's afraid he will come dead last to one of the sub 1ltr mini's with a 70yr old driver with coke bottle glasses...

Make him do this!

Btw talking about the brown not the blue car...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

lol im getting closer, ee80 liftback is nearly welded up, just 2 patches and some grinding to go then i'll bog and prime the repairs and maybe chuck a wee bit of paint around and get it wof'd for dailying, after that i'll start playing with the 3 door again

and no sorry no spare fxgt bits