That Crazy Tim's Gemivette

fuel

Haha lowerage... maybe if I bang on some biccies (215s rub still, I hate scrapage)

As for paint just gana re spray bomb in satin black for now, have too many cars to spend in real $$$ on it for now...

Planning on doing the MK2 Chevini hopefully by end of year and sinking a few grand into it. Rebuilt G200, Twin Webers, 5speed, Piazza LSD (It fukn better be, was advertised as such when I got car...)

Its the kermit green hatch pictured in the MK1 thread. Its ganna have later model gem fron mounted on and pro painted (rest of car painted in 2K paint, so will have front panels pro painted to suit...)

The black bitch just gana have stock 1600 gem engine and 5 speed not rebuilt at this stage, just want it mobile. May well end up selling, although realy dont want to...

Gaz, your guys 2 door sedan would be phat converted... in a way a shame to wreck a mint 2 door vette as they are pretty thin on the ground but meh, yours to do what you will! (be sick anyway!!)

Fuel, they made a Kadett hatch, only avail in Europe tho, Opel Kadett C City...

http://www.auto-rennsport-page.de/bilde ... 5/68_C.JPG

Or did you mean u wish they made a Holden Version?!

Kinda glad they didn't, NZ has the Vettes to make their own and all the OzGemini boys can do is dream! :lol:

that's looking so sweet! I wish they made a Kadett/Gemini hatch to begin with,

they did u silly. goto germany

b t w. dont put those bike lights on please! it looks sweet as is. needs gold turbos

Haha, even if I do go ahead it will be a complete bolt on/off arrangement, won't be permanently fuct... does look sweet as is but finding it hard to get spare bonnet/guards for other projects... thinkin of gettin some fibreglass guards made...

Haha lowerage... maybe if I bang on some biccies (215s rub still, I hate scrapage)

Needs lowerage man, just chuck some smaller tyres on it when they are fucked and get it sitting where it needs to be.

Planning on doing the MK2 Chevini hopefully by end of year and sinking a few grand into it. Rebuilt G200, Twin Webers, 5speed, Piazza LSD (It fukn better be, was advertised as such when I got car...)

That sounds pretty fucken sweet. I'm sure I remember you telling me that the diff was a welded Piazza diff years ago ?

years ago aye old man....

was advertised as LSD... since yous all told me how to test it the car has been jacked up on one side no wheels and cant be fecked doing anything with it... some day soon tho... need to pick your guys brains about getting master cylinder sleeved for bigger brakes too... got my S5 RX7 4 pots goin in the Green Chevini with Piazza rears...

Lowerage yeah I will... not a huge priority tho @ mo with so many projects on the go... thinking I should find out the ultimate set up and get a bulk discount for 4-5 of them at once lol

Yeah get some fibreglass guards and nosecones made, and bonnets :).

If you or any cunt reading this is keen on a set of fibreglass gem guards (price dependant of course...) let me know, the more we want the less they may be...

So far gana throw a number of 5 sets at the dude and see what he says...

Will be seeing my cousin to discuss further tomorrow.

As you already know im keen. Im not sure what id spend on them tho. If the front valance was fiberglass how would you get it on? Usually it is welded, I havnt seen under but would it be hard to make bolt on?

Gaz

As you already know im keen. Im not sure what id spend on them tho. If the front valance was fiberglass how would you get it on? Usually it is welded, I havnt seen under but would it be hard to make bolt on?

Gaz

Im not hinkin bout valance for now... would prefer steel but fibreglass guards will do rather than nothin...

I think if you wanted a complete fibreglass front youd need to weld the gemini under pinnings of the snout to bolt fibreglass to as well I would imagine unless you didnt care for bonnet release cable etc...

Cuz gana have chat with his mate soon.

• 8 months later...

I have asked on gm-t forum but will ask here in the bigger NZ oldschool audience, anbody know of a decent chuvit hatch I can chomp some repair panels out of? Mostly the rear boot and corners and the drivers side right at the base of the A pillar...

Churr!

(either within an hour or two drive of Ak or someone willing to chop and send for a fee...)

engine looks tidy as :D

for now... its all paint lol thanks, looks mint in a satin black engine bay too!

I'm doing all the bitch work and Troy the fabricator is doing all the hard stuff which means this will actually be finished soon, as it's in his shop he keeps telling me what to do rather than when its in my barn I watch TV and blog about my cars on the interweb... :lol:

More pics tomorrow.