Runamucks - VG Valiant Sedan of Lawn Ornament & Rust

CUL8R

Oh hey, I think I've seen this before?

Lives on my street, owned by some guy that often has a shady looking cefiro around??? :lol:

Seriously though, yea you suck at photo's, if you want to borrow my camera sing out, needs more picks of the pretty zincalume :P

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats awesome man. Wanna swap engines?

Tempting, but nah. lol I have a a couple of 265's spare, and a 318 thats getting a birthday atm too.

3 VGs on page one. Truely Awesome.

Actually, I got all inspired to start a build thread after reading Cleatus' and lowrota's Vg val threads.

No Coupes though, I might have to get one then 8)

I had a VG coupe back when I was in 7th form. (did skids like no-one else I knew could) but Unfortuatly it fell of it's wheels, and landed on it's roof. :(

• 3 years later...

I am the shitest cunt how ever lived at Taking photo's, and build thread having.

Fitted new carpet last weekend. Still trying to sort the power steering hose. we'll have to catch up some time, and compare Valiants. I'm awful busy atm though. Maybe over the break?

Sounds like a plan.

Mines running bit better now, just waiting for a good (bad) excuse to take it out. Disturbing the peace is a good enough excuse.

Was hoping to take it on the Toy Run next weekend but will be a miracle if that happens, roll the Avenger instead.

Definitely catch up sometime

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Fuck me.

I almost posted a pictureless update tonight. But since my last  three+ updates were pictureless, I thought I'd not bother.

I didn't get to work on it tonight. (See post in spam thread)

But I am pining to get it moving again. With a bit of luck I'll achieve that goal tomorrow after swimming.

You need to bring over your hipster Iphone, and take some pics and post them in my build thread.

Or I could send you the pics I have on my work phone of the remote oil filter set up, and you could post them for me. I'm a bogan, not an IT geek. I struggle with computers tbh.