Runamucks - VG Valiant Sedan of Lawn Ornament & Rust

CUL8R

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should feel stoked with these updates. 
I normally only see them on my phone. 

Seeing the damage on a laptop I feel both sickened, and disgusted with myself. The 1200 wasn't such a big deal because I did get stuff fixed as it needed it while I was still using her. The fact that I stopped using it, and the water soluble nature of them started to run away meant I felt no guilt. 

this is an entirely different kettle of fish though...........

• Like 4

Know them gas feels.  I ran out whilst welding patches on the scuttle vent panel on the 310 yesterday.  

Will try afford some gas this week to carry on.  I would have made patches but decided to do it in tiny sections to save it from warping as much. 

On 2017-6-5 at 16:09, kyteler said:

Know them gas feels.  I ran out whilst welding patches on the scuttle vent panel on the 310 yesterday.  

Will try afford some gas this week to carry on.  I would have made patches but decided to do it in tiny sections to save it from warping as much. 

Can you buy argoshield gas from bunnings in NZ yet? Seems like the go here. $89 rental for life on a E size bottle. Im currently getting raped at $55 a quarter on my D size bottle thats nearly empty 

• 1 year later...