What the funk Happened to Regular Wellingtron meets?

No body keen or just cant be arsed? or shit maybe its happening and I dnot know :lol:

But anyway, I know Im keen for meet up, cruise, photo ops, beer or three at a pub somewhere :lol:

Was thinking monthly meet but keeping it away from Palmy monthly meet

Something like second Sunday of every month around 4pm, maybe move that back once summer comes round

Meeting at the overseas ferry terminal, or what ever its called, I know you guys have had meets there

in the past, and is a cool place for photos,

here it is if you dont know where it is

WellyMeet.jpg

so the first meet would be the 12 July (sunday) 4pm

Whos keen/ could make it? and Pub ideas? Was thinking Macs, but well open to ideas

As much as it is winter, I know theres plenty of welly boes still rocking there old school rides in the wet, so

Seems crazy not to have a meet up, even if its just in your new shiter daily

i know theres another thread for this but its so all over the show dont know what the funks happening :lol:

EDIT: 12th July 1pm just coz acouple of cuntz had to complain :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have always been keen on meets but my oldschool isnt running, and daily is an s14 :S so no oldschool jammage for me :(

does anyone roll town much? i see a beige/tan/ one of those colours, oldschool wags, that im sure iv seen on here rolling through occasionally, is that someone here?

would be keen to convoy once car is on road keep oldschool together through courtney, farr more impact 8)