Dave's not so 4WD spec Miata from the future

karmagedon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems a lot of cizzash to throw onto wheels that won't fit without modification.

I guess no different than people buying alloys and having to fuck around getting them to sit right.

I probably missed it but have you got a picture up of the flares you just mentioned?

wheels should be in dating thread,

They all like, now that you've got me, im not gonna work and generally make life difficult, and the boys are telling ya the ditch this one.

wimmen/wheels huh.

ill have em if ya give up. nah actually ill come down and make em fit for you.

I think its awsum how you just chose some rims hoping they fit. Ive just done the same. I dropped off a set of 15x5" rims and having them widened to 15x10" Then im gonna hope like hell i can stretch say a 195 or 205 on them and fit them on my van. Sometimes its best to just jump in the deep end and go for it.

FFS I'm a wheel whore!!. Always straying elsewhere.

Never going to get anything done.

Also, finding corrugated cardboard is a bitch. I have been trying to mock up flares for a while but nothing is working. Figured I will try to use corrugated and stick welding wire into holes then press against body to get contour then trace onto aluminium.

Someone buy these off me so I can get something that works.

Also, i should be studying. But hey, who does that.

Also, since update without pics are useless, here is a photo of a happy kitten so that haters cannot hat anymore

happy_kitty.jpg