Palmy 4th Annual Oldschool Swapmeat.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH IMHO CDL is def locked in for the display. Its all in the same general areaish so it will work well with a for sale sign etc on. "Swapz fo Dee Pillz bowlz"

And since we got lots of sweet cars together should we go for a sweet photo session somewhere in between show and chop?

Foh Sarlay?!

Someone give Al a big kiss from me when they see him next. He's so adorable.

sure is - he wants to be a Wagoneer - saw the error of his ways by owning a sedan.. LOL

Oi you :P dont pick on the sedans!! just coz youve got extra glass to clean

and john, good to see your making use of that fridge the supplier never collected haha! Will see if I can make afternoon piss up spence

Lloks like we will be having a Palmy to Feilding Cruise in the morn? Or not all of you need to be there that early?

Gaz

Keen for cruise from palmy to fielding, How bout we meat @ bout 6.30am @ Cloverlea BP - Corner of Tremaine Ave & Botanical Road?

not a bad idea man, also if peeps meet there, they will know where the piss up is gonna be.

TBH IMHO CDL is def locked in for the display. Its all in the same general areaish so it will work well with a for sale sign etc on. "Swapz fo Dee Pillz bowlz"

And since we got lots of sweet cars together should we go for a sweet photo session somewhere in between show and chop?

Super very keen for this.

hmmmm ill be finishing work at 730pm friday night and im trying to get sat off which shouldnt be hard just gotta ring a fulla.

and hopefully the waka will be back on the road...

i think this is gonna be a mean/messy weekend