Vintage Grumbles AE86

Brock-Lee

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKING DOPE, was waiting for someone to buy those TE37V copies.

Tell me what they are like then i too will purchase some, paint them matt black and be joyful.

Was looking at your pistons what are they?

And your car rated very highly on the dyno, thats massive power from a 4age.

Cheers boss, will report on wheels when I get them. I did toy with painting them, but will see what they look like on the finished car first.

The pistons are wiseco's, and give a comp ratio of around 12.5-1. And the dyno I used is said to be a little happy, but i'd like to think its around 170hp at the wheels, seems to be a nice amount of power for it tbh.

Note that those guards are rolled as fuck on tat beige 86.

I doubt you will fit them under bog stock guards. They look sweet though mang

They are indeed rolled as fuck, but they look like the real deal, so could be any kinda crazy offset. I have a roller, so will massage them out until they fit, just dont want to rock flares or mangle the guards too much.

Yeh, I know they are a modern wheel, but they dont look that modern to me? I know they aint one of the classics, but I think they look ok on 86's.

Hunday bucks for steels if they don't sell?

$120's my min honey.

May head down to a tire shop and grad a few old tires for test fitting, i'm thinking around a 205 50 15?

Love those wheels perfect choice. my 2 cents is to paint them, they are so cheap they will sell like hot cakes.

I cant believe the style has been ripped off already , didnt take those chinese long!!!

does this mean there might be some konigs up for grabs soon too?

My sportmaxxx's are just too wide to speeze under the front looks silly keen for some knid of deal

225/45 nitto semi slick.

They would be to wide I thinks? Need a touch of stretch for clearance. Will find out soon, wheels should be here monday, will get an old 205 50 slapped on one and do some test fitting.

Love those wheels perfect choice. my 2 cents is to paint them, they are so cheap they will sell like hot cakes.

I cant believe the style has been ripped off already , didnt take those chinese long!!!

does this mean there might be some konigs up for grabs soon too?

My sportmaxxx's are just too wide to speeze under the front looks silly keen for some knid of deal

Yeh, I had thought about painting them, but i'll wait till the cars painted, and see what they look like then, I think the gun metal konigs suit the blue with black bumpers well.

I was going to use the konigs as my track wheels, and sell the street fins once the semis on them are worn out, but we can have a yarn when your back and see whats up.

I'm super keen to see what the challengers look like on your datto, I think they will suit it really well, the dattos staying white aint it?

Yeh, I had thought about painting them, but i'll wait till the cars painted, and see what they look like then, I think the gun metal konigs suit the blue with black bumpers well.

I was going to use the konigs as my track wheels, and sell the street fins once the semis on them are worn out, but we can have a yarn when your back and see whats up.

I'm super keen to see what the challengers look like on your datto, I think they will suit it really well, the dattos staying white aint it?

Dont know now at the moment its still white, pretty keen to go to an oldschool pastel colour. Or leave it ruthless white patched.

Car is now at home in tauranga moved it over last time i came home, so if your over tauranga one weekend drop in for a yarn.