crusty whips MX31 Toyota Mark 2

mikuni

pies was doing it justice it was just taking a while, nothing wrong with that. It's a shame pies couldn't keep it but it's nice to see it went to someone who appreciates it as pies did. Good luck with it man, mesh wheels aren't my thing but I like the engine idea, inline 6's baby, that's the stuff. (except for the 2.6 M, ewww)

• 4 weeks later...

Wasssup

Seems it has seen alot of owners over the years but it wont be moving on from me for a long time. Its starting to look really sharp now with donated parts from my old cressida.

Id love to know how so much dirt got under neath the whole car?

I cleaned out nearly a kilo of dirt from only 1 rear wheel arch last night and the best thing was it came up as good as new which Il post some pics of. Next thing is to drop the fuel tank and rear sub frame to have them cleaned up.

What else is there to do on a saturday night haha

sedan rocks my face. as does coupe. Im glad it went to a good home, although i almost firebombed your house when you said it was gonna get an RB :P rims look tuff as on it. You need a hand with it let me know

There would of been a hanging if I used the RB25. Thanks for firmly bringing me back into line as I have now see the light :lol:

You gonna underseal that now or leave it?

Looks tidy as!

It is tidy but there is rust that will need to be plated so I will just under seal the whole lot, plus it will protect the under side. Got water blaster now so will attack remaining dirt tomorrow. It will look good enough for you to do the same on the 240.