Giant forehead transportation device

fuel

ogres lancer goes pretty well, esp with 32/36 and cam. Would be even better with some sidies and a h/core zaust manifold.

Besides, if you buy sidies, you'll always get your money back again when you sell them

There's a good 300kgs weight difference between Ogre's LA and this Sapporo though :P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending coin on old cars is the best way to go IMO, if you make the right choices and buy the right stuff you'll have a much sweeter car than you would have if you'd just spent a whole wad on a modern.

qft.

Title had me in stitches. Needs orange turbo sticker for the back and doors 8) You and phill could have opposite matching colour schemes/notgay. Even if you just go DOHC for now, turbo that n/a sucker for later haha. Seen people turbo n/a 4g61s with mild success.

ogres lancer goes pretty well, esp with 32/36 and cam. Would be even better with some sidies and a h/core zaust manifold.

Besides, if you buy sidies, you'll always get your money back again when you sell them

There's a good 300kgs weight difference between Ogre's LA and this Sapporo though :P

I am pretty certain Ogre doesnt weigh that much Phil :P

Good to see you have something to do in your spare time Eliot, please dont Matt Bee it though. And I bet Phil has a new best friend.

MMMMmmm a V8 with noisy top end and shitty oil control rings.

Leaning toward sohc 4g63t, td05, bit of electronic trickery from Jaycar to up boost/fuel. Maybe long term a megsquirt/link but we'll see. I need to remember my skills are fairly limited, though improving

Gonna rip guards off next week if I can access it, and get them welded up, as well as make a start on ripping the head off to get it skimmed and buying a few bits like belts and gaskets

Plan=fuck you cunts, I'm doing what I want