Nics AZ10 Special sauce Discussion.

NicT

Mine doesnt. I proberly mounted the engine to low haha.

Interfears by only a bit. maybe 5mm? But causes the motor to sit back. Besides i was going to run a relocator anyways so it gets rid of some mess.

• 6 months later...

ive seen your crown many times, i deal with Accord Precision quite a bit and drive past your work maybe once a week.

years ago (11 or so) Timely tools used to do work for the company i worked for, ive been there a few times.

next time im passing ill stop in, unless your boss is a bit of a cunt about shit like that......

sheepers.

ive seen your crown many times, i deal with Accord Precision quite a bit and drive past your work maybe once a week.

years ago (11 or so) Timely tools used to do work for the company i worked for, ive been there a few times.

next time im passing ill stop in, unless your boss is a bit of a cunt about shit like that......

sheepers.

Haha Accord, yea we deal with them a fair amount doing smaller run jobs. The crown is long gone, now a shitty ass laurel sits in its place. And soon with some luck maybe camels rusty celica.

I wont be in for the next 3 weeks as ill be on course for my apprenticeship (wooo MIT), but if you see the laurel drop in.

Who do you work for?

yea i drive down greenmount all the time, one of my key suppliers is down there and i only work just up the road.

do you work at the toyota service deal that down that alley kind of place with the lunch bar thingo??

anywho, wave out or some shit and well have a yarn.

sheepers.