"Ultra Low Bumpstop" (10mm) part number and stockist

Sparkle

So yuh, had a few people asking me bout the bump stops that I've got in the front of my ute.

They are tapered and only 10mm in height. Polyurethane single bolt style. Saves you having to cut your original bump stops. I think they retail for about $60 or so.

Got them from Autolign, you should also be able to get them from BNT as they are all part of the same company.

Made by "Energy Suspension"

Part number is: 9.9132R (red) or 9.9132 (black)

"Ultra Low Bump Stop"

ES99132R_lg.jpg

Wondered that eh, last wof they got me on hacked up bumpstops, i just grinded them flat with angle grinder but they requested they be replaced with factory bump stops, just depends who you get i suppose.

Legally replacement springs are supposed to maintain sufficient travel from unmodified bump stops. Replacing them with those ones would count as a modified suspension component and to be perfectly legal they should be certified. But as above, depends who you get and how they wish to go with it.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm meaning more like "oh my standard rubber bumpstops were perished and falling apart, so I replaced them with universal ones."

Sparkle thatl work a charm, but not with my adjustable platforms.

They like thay aint standard, im like no shit they replacment parts.

Actually didn't go down to well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bucket full of bumpstops on my desk at the moment. We make them at my work.

30 Diameter outside x 18 high. radius top with a M10 thread about 35mm long. Bright orange as well hahaha.

I will post up a pic tonight of them.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a bucket full of bumpstops on my desk at the moment. We make them at my work.

30 Diameter outside x 18 high. radius top with a M10 thread about 35mm long. Bright orange as well hahaha.

I will post up a pic tonight of them.

Hey are you able to get any deals?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
4 hours ago, cletus said:

Or the bin,

cant cert a car with 10mm bumpstops any more  

What's the minimum now? I'm not sure if I'll pass my wof anymore as heaps of stuff now needs a cert that i've previously been getting wofs with.....