Tortrons GN

tortron

I have to grind an unconfortable about of the piston away. I might try it in a lathe when mines back together to make a squish band. But the crown isn't that thick

Can use the big bore highbdome piston, but you have to make a 5ish mm base spacer (and still have to do a bunch work to the piston) 

It's not a case of just use 1 base gasket or mill the head down. Its a rubbish piston to start with. 

Potentially a gsx600 pison is a better starting point, the one with the raised peak on it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.png.331ee85776867dbaeb280cfb094c81c4.png

So this nugget is a suzuki gs150R, and it's just about the ultimate adventure bike

It is factory 150, kick and electric start, and it's got a 6th gear for highway cruising

Looks like india/Pakistan only. 

I would like to get an engine from one for the above reasons as that's basically what I'm building lol. I'm interested in seeing what piston and combustion chamber is like. Maybe it's just the same as the China 150cc kit, low compression in a dr125 head