fuel's 1991 Galant VR-4 Evolution

fuel

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Evolution - often nicknamed 'evo 0'. Limited production run with all the good bits as the rally spec 'RS' such as bonnet vents and extra vents in bumper, larger turbo intercooler and injectors, stronger rear diff and axles etc.

More or less factory original condition bar boost gauge and fire extinguisher.

91ZERO002.jpg

91ZERO006.jpg

91ZERO009.jpg

91ZERO011.jpg

91ZERO003.jpg

91ZERO005.jpg

91ZERO008.jpg

91ZERO012.jpg

91ZERO014.jpg

91ZERO015.jpg

91ZERO016.jpg

91ZERO018.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well looked after and has had a recent engine rebuild along with a bunch of other new parts.

previous owner had it for like 6 years, always garaged etc and if something needed attention he would attend to it right away no matter the expense. Have a stack of receipts for lots of genuine mitsi parts. for as long as I've known him he had vowed to never part with the car and I could fully understand why. only just recently had he decided to sell to upgrade to something newer and more practical as well as put aside money to go overseas, initially the price was quite high and as months went on he would drop his price by $1000 each time, until it got to a price that either I snatched it up or someone else would!

I wasn't exactly out in the market to buy a VR-4 but I've always wanted one and it's been on my list of must have cars in my garage - at the end of the day I could save up money again anytime, I couldn't buy this VR-4 or any VR-4 like this ever again for that money.

Has TD05H small 16G wheel, same as Evo1. Volk TE37s would definitely look hot on it, especially in gold or graphite I reckon. Not a big fan of white wheels on black cars.

That evo 5 kit fits awesomely, i seen some pretty mean ones on eclipses in the states. Reckon you could get one of those to fit aswell, mitsubishis are great like that.

oh nah I fully had plans to sack it owt on chromiez cuz, and want to do a fully seek custom interior and fit on an evo5 kit

kinda like this

I would pay someone to stab you (jks)

Seriously: Take a look at GT Falcons and how old the guys are who are paying $80-$300k for them. They are old (and I should know) but they lusted after A GT Falcon coupe when they were teenagers and when they were in their fifties spent $80k on a four door GT because they always wanted one. Those guys are not in the market much longer.

Do the sums on the modern version of a GT Falcon and an original Mitsi Evo has to be in the mix somewhere. Certainly not at the top of the pile but the car has credentials and wonderful offspring.

Seen an RX3 for under $2k lately?

/I will STFU now.

• Like 1