How the fuck do I remove vinyl spray off vinyl?

RUNAMUCK

Some rocket scientist has painted the vinyl dash of my regal black. I'm off it. The rest of the interior is the factory (poo) brown, and I'd like to keep it that way. So how am I gonna get the black off? I'm real sketched out about putting any solvents on it, since they might fuck/discolour the vinyl. Some of it has come off already, and I've removed a bit more with my fingernail. But that's not going to work for all of it. (plus it's too fucking slow)

What am I gunna do?

i did my door cards with isopropyl alcohol. worked mint, just gotta keep all the pot heads away from ya stash :lol:

LOL'd

But yeah Bart try Isopropyl alcohol. I know a guy who can get it, but you wont need that much. Just go to your local chemist and ask for something to clean the laser of you CD player. That way they wont look at you sideways...

prepsol brother i prepsoled the door panels etc in the ponty before i painted them {to clean of cleaning prods etc} never harmed them .

It also cleaned off all the3 brown spray someone used on the dash too ..

I can hook you up as i have it in 20's at work all you need is a bottle & come pick it up brother ...

Yeah, this is good old fashioned Mopar vinyl. I don't think presol will hurt it. The solvent in the spray doesn't appear to have done any harm.

I don't think Methylethylketone will do it any good James. It wont only fuck the vinyl, and probably melt the foam under it, but I'd lose a heap of brain cells too. And there arent many left to lose. :badgrin:

I scored some prepsol off Filthy one, (Thanks mate! :D ) And had a crack at getting the stuff off. Some of it did, but fuck me I think the cunt who done it used enamal or some shit, cos it didn't want to come off. Ended up spending two hours with a blade from a craft knife carefully picking away at it. Had to be soooooo careful not to damage the vinyl. Got it all clean, and armor all'd it up. Looks sweet now.