New Year '09 Classic Jap and Oldschool meet ??

repowered

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not too sure, was just trying to help people find the right location, i guess we could do the yacht club since the map is up there for people to see... i can remove the wrong map... or i can put the correct one up for the windsurf area if you point me in the right direction....

cheers

Karl

if thats true bart, do u mond if i scab a ride if you got space. still trying to get the bluebird running but not 100% sure if ill get it done in time

It my ride is all good then for sure Dylan. It might have a few teething problems that have to be sorted.

if thats true bart, do u mond if i scab a ride if you got space. still trying to get the bluebird running but not 100% sure if ill get it done in time

It my ride is all good then for sure Dylan. It might have a few teething problems that have to be sorted.

thanx bro, if you need a hand let me know. ill be down at the drags on sat so if you need to store shit, you can leave it in my car.

I Probly Just turn up at the start and say hi to you guys...

Im a bit flat out on that day and ive got to go do alot of things :rolleyes:

Mite go part way along the run too then head back.

I need to be bit careful with the DL since the Water pump is an bit Dodge as well as one of the original water hoses. Dont want the pump to pack up on this one out in the middle of nowhere like happed on my old GSR :lol: