New Year '09 Classic Jap and Oldschool meet ??

repowered

yea so 11th still good for most?

plan so far is to meet somewhere (that wind surf area maybe), roll past sumner over to to lyttelton and back through the tunnel? bit of a climb but good views on the other side and park at the top

Park up at Windsurf area on huphries Dr which is on the way to sumner off ferry Rd ...is this it? this looks like a good place!

say 10/11am

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oks most likely see you guys there at that time. Ive havnt meet any one from OS yet so will be bit nervous :lol:

I will be in my DL1400

I'm in the same boat man!

also went to check out windsurf area meeting place last night (is that the one at the back of the mobil there or the one down the road a bit - kinda smelly down at that one, only had some speedbumps but there was a section on the carpark we could park in before going over speedbumps.

I would have thought the actual windsurf area. Plenty of room there.

oh yea is that the one down humphries drive more?

here: http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=sumner&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=32.349282,56.25&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=-43.550375,172.704767&spn=0.004821,0.010654&z=17&iwloc=addr

ill be at the drags for a look and most likely cruise saturday night in chch, if anything goes down flick me a txt 0273373630.]

ill be in my soarer

sweet ride, will do: