Brock-Lee

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chouice,

What sorta parts you after ? (I know of cheap/free places) :lol:

Oh and for everyone else thats not from Chch, "Goon" is fucken hillbillyville, just north of chch, think rednecks driving ek civics with bolt on flares on bickies & no springs :rolleyes:

Chouice,

What sorta parts you after ? (I know of cheap/free places) :lol:

Oh and for everyone else thats not from Chch, "Goon" is fucken hillbillyville, just north of chch, think rednecks driving ek civics with bolt on flares on bickies & no springs :rolleyes:

gone are teh days when every second car in goon was a primered hq and every other car from that was a matt lack hq :( pretty sure its just skyline and cefiro central, ol keats is still rocking round in his daily 64 impala however

There's a round lamp and facelift one getting about down here, I'm always all. OH OH OH! when I see them.

If I catch them out and about again I'll try find out if they've any parts available... ...or want to sell... ...then I'll be looking for parts too. :lol:

Would be a pain in the ass getting fiberglass bits from Jap.

But totally agreed the TS cup 310s are awesome.

Don't worry i've got plans for the wee beast. Def keeping it OS though. None of this modern conversion rubbish.

I'm suprised they arent more popular here. Small, light, rwd, 4link rear, cheap etc. You cant pick up Toyotas of similar spec for the same money and they are much more common.

Had you of posted this a few weeks ago you could have had some panels the same colour for free, bonnet / rear hatch etc.

I have a front windscreen you can have for free if you want it?

I also have a centre console if yours is missing one?

Bits in Wellington

• 10 months later...