Kb310 of BobbyBreeze

Brock-Lee

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate I have a sunny exactly the same as the one in your first picture. Im using as a parts car so if your after any parts let me know. also was wondering if you would sell the fender mirrors off your red parts datsun? been hunting around for ages cant track any down

Hey mate I have a kb310 sunny low k's no rust. Im using as a parts car so if your after any parts let me know. also was wondering if you would sell the fender mirrors off your red parts datsun? been hunting around for ages cant track any down

The red coupes hinges were fucked iirc. Had a sweet drop in the drivers door anyways. I also believe the fender mirrors have been sold already.

..but maybe that guys red coupe hinges are not fucked... you dig dawg?

I might have a pair of C31 fenders about somewhere that could be used but they're sliiiiiiightly differently shaped but only a fag (me) would notice.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 years later...

Thanks Dave, I'm stoked it is getting love too!

Engine plans haven't really changed, club spec A15 on R1 carbs to get me going for now. Will bin the R1s for flatslides for the next engine which will be a bit hotter. Got quite a few parts I'd like to cast for it so looking forward to some developments. 

• Like 1