sheepers MS51 of hyperbolic enlightenment and anomalies

QCADTA

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the other more important thing is that i have the most understanding wife on the planet. she's happy as larry for me to spend countless hours in the shed and there is no way i could get this much done without her blessing.

This made me lol as the reason I get NOTHING done any of projects is due to mygirlfriend requiring constant attention/time for no apparent reason

• Like 1

cutting a piece of flat bar with a hacksaw.

you know when you break through at the wrong time and you punch the vice?

well i was cutting the flat bar at a 45 degree angle with the nice sharp corner pointing towards my hand.

i think you can fill in the blanks.

Man gutted on the finger. I once dropped a press tool die on my middle finger on my right hand. Shit when straight to the bone.

Will take a bit of time to get over, but shits fine now.

Crown = i want it to have my babies. Bitches love switches.

On these suspension setups do they slowly seep pressure or once the bags are full and you roll at a particular ride height you wont hear the compressor go on very often?

I heard a real interesting mod people do is to take the AC pump and use that as a compressor on the engine as a booster pump and use an electric compressor at first just to fill the tanks.