Wedding Cars for 24th January in Palmy...who can help?

Cazza

Hey pples!

I have a BIIIG favour to ask. Im a maid of honour for my best mates wedding on the 24th of jan 09 (thats this january coming!) and we have just had our organised cars pull the plug on us. We had a white impala and a black supercharged impala lined up but the owner of the supercharged one has now declared he wont do it for less than $600. THis is WAY above the budget limit that my mates have for this ....

sooooooo we are looking for two more cars. absolutely has to be old school models-we are not turning up in any evos or holden ss's or any sh*t like that!!!

prefer slightly bigger muscle car styles if possible but at the moment any suggestions are welcomed! Shaz and Tim (bride and groom) are doing this whole wedding on a very tight budget so can only offer the drivers approx $150 -$300...if the driver has to travel to palmy for it they are happy to pay and also chuck in a nights accomodation at a nice hotel (and a crate of something to drink courtesy of Tim hahaha).

The money thing is negotiable but yeah it really does need to be someone who is willing to do it pretty cheap. As a bonus ..if any oldschoolers end up as drivers you get to laugh at me all dressed up. Now thats INCENTIVE if ever i heard it.......hahaha

so anyway- any suggestions of cars would be greatly welcomed right now. Cheers guys!!!!!!!

you cn roll citroen if yo want

you can even drive it cazza you dweeb

hahaha much as i would like to ...i have to endure the day in high heels which is going to be mission enough considering i live in x-trainers 90% of my time!! so yeah -as sorely tempting as that is cam i shall have to pass as im not allowed to drive that day. brides orders lol...if we end up using my esky ill have to find someone to drive it ..any volunteers ? :wink:

trumps and wagons definately have potential as do your suggestions leeboe! sweeet i knew i could count on you guys! :D

awesomes boes....will show this thread to tim and see what he thinks (he rang me in a panic sunday night cause the cars are the only thing that shaz has asked him to take care of for the wedding lol..its not usually maid of honour duty to organise the cars...rofl!!)

if theres any other suggestions keep them coming! :D

• 3 weeks later...