mutiny

• 2 weeks later...

so thought id make it way tougher, eg matty b

mattybpd1.jpg

got a nice freebie, wee sports wheel

steerngwheelqv3.jpg

and brought a wee gear knob

gearknobybz9.jpg

also got some other gear for it, pioneer shallow mount sub, its 1400 watts and only 8.5 cm deep, got a new amp, some speakers and shit. motors ready to be pulled out and put the 2l and floor change in. got some gauges too, and radiator and oil cooler for futre when i go down the rotary line. gonna start mocking up ym spare cahssis for 13bt etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

welll not really much of a update, motors running fuckin sweet now. got interior mostly stripped out ready for new carpet dash and door cards. done most of the things i could think off will fail wof on. just gotta get auto sparky to figure out whats wrong wiht lights/indicators and do the brakes then run it through wof. then put the bucket seats in and lower it.

put the alarm and central locks in over the weekend to as ive shaved the door locks.

anyway boring up date of pictures not really worth seeing

motorfl3.jpg

interiorvw5.jpg

uteblackoc2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

lots of prgogress on ute, sparky came round today, all wireing is finished now, everything all works. also plotted out my new door cards, didnt want anything to flash just plain and simple, will not be stitching the holes, thats just where the speaker and handles etc go.

uterearxc5.jpg

utedoorcardwt8.jpg

utefrontdy8.jpg

utefrontleftfr9.jpg

interior trimmed up, creases have come out now, looks real sharp. had it all ready to go for a wof today when voltage regulator caught fire. hopefully getting another tommorow and go for wof then, aslo got pioneer headunit in and cervin vega front crossovers in, sub to go in at a later date, after buckets are put in

p1020812gn1.jpg

p1020813er9.jpg

yay for updates with no pictures, got a shit laod done today, leaves are out getting reset and getting longer u bolts made at same time for blocks. cut fornt springs, converted left hand wheel nuts to right hand thread so i can run lock nuts and nice wheel nuts. put sub in, holy shit my clit is happy