f1erce's ke20 2door sedan

RUNAMUCK

Mean! I'm not into rolla's as such, but two door sedans are fuckin sweet!

You get rear wheel arches that are easy to flare, (no rear door shut to get in the way) and also the added strength of a parcel tray and more shape in the end of the roof.

Once you've given it a bit of a tidy, $700 will seem insignificant!

havnt found any major rust in it, r/h guard is fucked and a couple little holes in the front where the windshield sits.

get it running and then paneled and painted..matty black with a compressor proberly, get it all wofd and shit and then do the brakes and suspension and diff.

dont know what engine to slot in it, am thinking 4g63t or ca18det but will proberly change my mind heaps before i actually by a engine

4age 20v would be slick as in it.

never seen a 2dr before..id paid more for a car in same condition,

primered it and doubled my money :lol:

so as long as you dont try and insert a twin headlight kit and a ugly intercooler i think youll be

fine doing whatever to it..

how bout put a 10a in it??i know of a good un for sale cheap :wink:

lol.

There is a book somewhere but the guy who wrote it was a fag. But with two g's. V6's are sweet as but I hear older Toyota ones are a little bit average and by the time they get sweet enough to bother using for a transplant they are so new they are worth mega bux.

BEAMS 3s is the go. Manual one from a tezza, might aswell just use the 6 speed box with it. Would make for a fucking banging wee ke.