Zeb's MkII

Brock-Lee

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plan on taking say a coil out of each corner this weekend and rolling the guards.
you'll want to cut way more than a coil dude. Usually its 2 in the front with some st185 shocks and cant remember the rear 2 and a bit anyway.
Hard. Would be safe to do 2 and 2 with the IRS rear and it should sit nice/real low. But no point doing 1, it won't do anything and you'll just have to go through the whole process again.

Alright alright two coils it is. I do want it low as poss but it's just not practical for me anymore. I think it will actually get stuck on my driveway much lower but fuck I'll do it anyway.

Orange is mean. In process of finding nicer wheels for the front, could say I'm just using these ones for mock up purposes eh eh.

With two coils missing standard steels with 195/70s should be good to make it wofable too.

Olol I didn't even notice the chief exec thing till I was halfway through taking those photos.

Cheers

how much ya want for those fronts?

I paid $200 for them, would you want them with or without tyres? Makes shipping way worse yah?

Gotta find some 7.5"s for the front first though or if I'm feeling super awesome some 9/10"s for the rear ;). I'll keep them until then though sorry, and yours aren't 4x114 are they? I'll give you first dibs when I'm done though dude :P

how much ya want for those fronts?

I paid $200 for them, would you want them with or without tyres? Makes shipping way worse yah?

Gotta find some 7.5"s for the front first though or if I'm feeling super awesome some 9/10"s for the rear ;). I'll keep them until then though sorry, and yours aren't 4x114 are they? I'll give you first dibs when I'm done though dude :P

without tyres would be mint, yeah, im 4x100 but i have a pair of 100 to 114 hub adaptors somewhere

• 2 months later...