kevinators ex swap

Ke36

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Then it's just a macabre clone.

I say keep the RS5's and slam the crap out of it, and fit brakes which warrant having 17" wheels draped on top of them.

Cool project though man!

whaaa? lolz. so you're saying any EX in stock colours on nice 14s/15s will look exactly like tanks? wtf?? So ogres one looked exactly the same too?

I say keep the RS5's and slam the crap out of it, and fit brakes which warrant having 17" wheels draped on top of them.

Cool project though man!

whaaa? lolz. so you're saying any EX in stock colours on nice 14s/15s will look exactly like tanks? wtf?? So ogres one looked exactly the same too?

No he's saying a gold/brown one would. Which is right.

I dug that orange so vote repaint, but mean all the same

Cool project though man!

No he's saying a gold/brown one would. Which is right.

I dug that orange so vote repaint, but mean all the same

Still totally disagree, if wheels are totally different then how can it look the same? Beige and dark brown are totally different colours as well. Ones light, ones dark.

Anyway, red coloured centre rims would look cool with brown I reckon.

I misread and thought you put 'steels' in there somewhere bro, since basically 9/10 times that's what you recommend :P

Burnt orange on brown would be ACE colour scheme. But stick with the RS5's. Just make sure it's dropped.

to tha flaw?

I misread and thought you put 'steels' in there somewhere bro, since basically 9/10 times that's what you recommend :P

Burnt orange on brown would be ACE colour scheme. But stick with the RS5's. Just make sure it's dropped.

to tha flaw?

2 DA FLO!

FO SHO

Hey Guys

Shit, i didnt even realise that this Discussion was around. Shows how much attention i pay!

I love the 80's brown and mite just respray it that colour. 13" rims are staying! haha. I wana suprise the hell outta people and look at there faces. Altho im not too sure if its going to be that quick. Heres hoping!

I still have the RS5's, but im in 2 minds about them. They look cool, but they raise the car, and they attract unwanted attention. Me being paranoid.

As for paint, what ya think?

looks good mate,

keeping the rs5s or a new set of rims planed?

any idea what sorta power the old setup was making?

full evo engine?or starion block?gbox?

Hey Ke36, ive been looking at your build closely. Im thinking of just widening, the 13"rims to 7" and putting some tiny tyres on. Try and strecth some 175/50/13's on

I have no idea what power it was making. The guy who owned it before me, didnt get it dyno'd. He got it tuned (I dont know how without dyno) just so he can drive it in time for new years. 5 days apparently it was on the road. Then he stacked it!

Yep, full Evo engine, which is a pain, cos they have modified the gearbox, like relocate the starter position. And i cant put on a RWD 6 bolt flywheel coz its Evo 7 Bolt. So if i blow this gearbox,which i no doubt will, i HAVE to rebuild it. Gearbox is standard Sigma. Ive had these behind VR4 engines before, and they hold there ground. 3rd gear syncro is what gives up i think