Cams mean ID

durty

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. id is way lower than bx when on low. exhaust's fucked and hangs down so hits everything.

ds ran a button on the floors rather than a pedal for brakes. also power assisted steering and stuff. and hydros controlled gearbox

this is full manual steering, non assisted brakes and stuff.

brakes should still function on any citroen with a pedal. bx did and I did a mean as test of that thing.

found a lush ducting off a mini tonight to get the heater blower working again until the felt one's been remade. heater blower runs off the engine fan, cathes the hot air, diverts it down a duct and through a heater core.

lowl

heater blower runs off the engine fan, cathes the hot air, diverts it down a duct and through a heater core.

lowl

No way, does that mean if something's smoking in the engine bay, the cabin gets fumigated? :shock:

should animate the last pics, up n down stz

Cam needs to take the shots again with the camera sitting on something stable. At the moment it looks like the Citroen's using its hydraulic powers to ride out an earthquake! :lol:

boing.gif

• Thanks 1

heater blower runs off the engine fan, cathes the hot air, diverts it down a duct and through a heater core.

lowl

No way, does that mean if something's smoking in the engine bay, the cabin gets fumigated? :shock:

similar to the "heater" im installing (fuck yea just rewired it and got it working) cept mine just sucks the air straight through - or is it the same?

aint that a DS?

One with the headlights that turn with the wheels?

I got a mate that used to work for Bishops Garage,exclusively Citroens.

Took me for a ride in one of them XM V6 fuckin things,like the one of the Ronan mivie chase scene....they fucking boogie!!

Go over judder bars at 100km+ and barely even feel em.

You can unbolt the roof off that fucker too!