3rd annual Palmy Swap Meat OTP - August 2nd

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to look up prices of flights y0! 8)

30th July -> 4th Aug IVC -> WLG = $222 ... keeeeeeeeeeeen, but shouldn't until i know what's going on in my employmizzle stz.

I'm in your baggage. They'll never suspect and old man to be people smuggling to Wellington. Also you should go from Dunedin, I hear it's way more better.

• 2 weeks later...

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN (yeah hi everyone i do still post occasionally hehehe)

big ups for the advance warning guys.........awesome! means i can actually make it this time! fully keen- first palmy swap meet was first oldschool meet id ever been too! lolz! 8)

everyone has to be chopped by the weather news except for one person. that one person has to dive the largest car/wagon/van available to the fish n chip shop with as many roudy drunkens as possible in it.

last year it was me driving mitchs wagon with mitch and hemi and others, was lol as

Yeah we can roll in mitchs car but i will be one of the drunk rowdy cunts. Hopefully by the time of swapmeat i will have benchie so will be legal 8up. Expect mega scrapage too. Anymore than 5 people and tyres rub. 7 up is constant rubbage. 8 up who knows..

Yeah we can roll in mitchs car but i will be one of the drunk rowdy cunts. Hopefully by the time of swapmeat i will have benchie so will be legal 8up. Expect mega scrapage too. Anymore than 5 people and tyres rub. 7 up is constant rubbage. 8 up who knows..

k33n

8 up and the drivers elbow will be scraping tarmac jeeeahh