3rd annual Palmy Swap Meat OTP - August 2nd

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we are all trashed by 630pm like last time then get some more grot fish and chips to spew up.

edited for the truth. also. hemi is not aloud to come get fish an chips as last time the shop made him emo and he bleeded everywhere

Sounds sweet, I have a brazier and a BBQ that we can lend out, local as well.

Also, this is the weekend I'm aiming to go racing for the first time, so will be testing on saturday and racing sunday. If you's are keen to come out for watches on sunday it would be aws.

^ Steelies and james should rock their wagoons up too chris, make it wagoneers inc stz also.

Hope we are all trashed by 8pm like last time then get some more grot fish and chips to spew up.

And i expect to see some UNI there again.

Ok, its official, finger will be pulled and i will have lada there!!

Leebo3, will have my application for wagoneers inc ready to be denied. :mrgreen:

^ Steelies and james should rock their wagoons up too chris, make it wagoneers inc stz also.

Hope we are all trashed by 8pm like last time then get some more grot fish and chips to spew up.

Leebo3, will have my application for wagoneers inc ready to be denied. :mrgreen:

hell jeah new wagoneers welcome! the Ladawg especially. you'll have to talk to someone other than Leebo though, being a junior member he is limited to rusty trumpet duties until further notice

keen for swapmeat hard.

hell jeah new wagoneers welcome! the Ladawg especially. you'll have to talk to someone other than Leebo though, being a junior member he is limited to rusty trumpet duties until further notice

keen for swapmeat hard.

Word - exactly what we need is a BDA Car Gang Aucks Wagoneerin Division... BCGAWD for short..

I think Steelies need to post rules for Wagoneers.. The most important rule is any Wagoneer member gets automatic shotgun rights - no if's but's maybe's - your girlfriend wants to sit in the front while you carry fellow wagoneer in the back = serious bad Karma

Sounds sweet, I have a brazier and a BBQ that we can lend out, local as well.

Also, this is the weekend I'm aiming to go racing for the first time, so will be testing on saturday and racing sunday. If you's are keen to come out for watches on sunday it would be aws.

what event?

Winter series man.

You will be able to come to the test day on the sat and run the 7 if keen?

Um it might be worth mentioning I don't have THAT much sleeping space available....

This could potentially rule.

Can lend places to sleep if needed, Have some space for sleep stz. Also have gas patio heater + BBQ + Cheap supergreasy carport thing to erect on rear lawn for all weather OTP if u keen?

Will be there either way!