3rd annual Palmy Swap Meat OTP - August 2nd

Yeah this is a lot of notice...

But it's gonna happen again this year! Weekend of the Palmy Hot Rod Club swap meet, August the 2nd. At my house. And I've made it a sticky, cos I can.

Yeah, will be out in the shed/maybe outside if the weather is kind, with braziers and other such burning type things.

Keen to have a BBQ this time, so if anyone can help with the supply of one, it would actually be awesome. If I haven't met you or you've not turned up to an os meet before PM me.

Mean.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im there. and i have a feeling that i prob wont have any tests etc round this time which is mega bonus.

shotty a bed/couch

edit: i also have a bbq and if i get ute going for this then might beable to cart a heap of shit up on it. perhaps a good idea??

im there. and i have a feeling that i prob wont have any tests etc round this time which is mega bonus.

shotty a bed/couch

edit: i also have a bbq and if i get ute going for this then might beable to cart a heap of shit up on it. perhaps a good idea??

men idea!

also shotty something to sleep on. flat mate will do fine. but will settle or fat mate if i have to

^ Steelies and james should rock their wagoons up too chris, make it wagoneers inc stz also.

Hope we are all trashed by 8pm like last time then get some more grot fish and chips to spew up.

And i expect to see some UNI there again.

Time to look up prices of flights y0! 8)

30th July -> 4th Aug IVC -> WLG = $222 ... keeeeeeeeeeeen, but shouldn't until i know what's going on in my employmizzle stz.

do it plz old man, i really want to meat you