Rustys 82 Lance-r

Brock-Lee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah good luck finding a VQ35 for less than a 6G72 :P They are just as expensive, if not more expensive to get parts for also. The worst are Mazda V6s, over $1000 for a headset for a KL-ZE engine.

haha cheers a fuk load for that fuel. good cunt. definatly gona flag that idea it sounds costly and hard and since its my first real project ill fukin die of old age b4 i finish it. gona stik with sumthin a bit easyier engine wise it would have been fukin meen tho. im defanatly still keen to stick sum 14 or 15x7 or 8s under the gaurds with sum wide body stz (<< chek it out im using os lingo alredy lol)

:lol:

One of the fastest = a fucken lol statement bro.

Not really, well straight line anyway :mrgreen: . A lot of them were about the same weight as a 300ZX of the time and rolled 13 second 1/4 mile times stock.

Nothing on the GTRs but they were a different ballgame. Spose I got a bit carried away

• 2 weeks later...

also he says starion block with sigma gearbox

which cant happen

which to me on trademe says he doesnt know what hes selling therefore its dodgey

i wouldnt be buying it expecting it to be mint

in saying that i know nothing about it at all :lol:

I'm not much for mitsi parts but if all the stuff is actually what he says it is it would be worth that just in parts surely. You'd want to just go and check it out first and make sure the box looks decent and mates up and the down side, as with any non-running engine, is that if you do pick it up theres always the chance that it will be fucked, regardless of what the guy says.

• 4 weeks later...