Rustys 82 Lance-r

Brock-Lee

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same set of wheels though? They look better on wagon, find something even meaner for EX ;).

mean, his daily's like the awesome version of eliots piece of shit

Lols.

ahahahahahahahah i was just bout to make a discussion thingymabob and then found this hahahaha cheeeers boyz. yea the build for the ex is pretty much starting now. one of the first things i mite get done sumtime is a fat fuking hole in the body above my huge as fuk 10 bolt diff coz its smashs up aginst the body sumtimes :mrgreen::mrgreen: then we will see how low we can get the sucker. how would i go about starion adjustibles or similar?? yea im gona be looking for wheels during the build process im thinking 14 or 15 x7 mabey 8 mabey 10 :D oh and sumwat fukin deep dish. whats involved with the starion block with vr4/evo head conversion or is it not worth and mite aswell just go full vr4?? i know its a fukin long way down the track but do u rekon i go loud and proud or sumwhat stealthy with the entire build hahah

bro, go a full house vr4 motor and block. adjusties would be mint all round. not that hard to do either bro. Lol at you running 10s, EPIC flares or super widebody like macabre stz. Jus do it an keep the stock glossy green. do it

There's a guy on austarion.com who does Starion adjustibles.

PM the member fuel on these forums if you need info about the DOHC head conversion, afaik it's easy, just need to fuck with the thermostat housing and the likes of the exhaust manifold and intake