Flawles' Widebody kp toyota starlet race car

Snoozin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Yea man, abortion of a car, just like mine was. All good when you build it and know what parts are from what cars but very frustrating when your the second owner. Next time you want to get parts go see Dan's starlet to compare, its original as, better than a comparison with mine lol

Make coilovers while struts are out for the win

Take solace in the fact that when..................................SLASH IF YOU'RE finished, it WILL be epic.

thus is true.seams to be all minor little homo problems that seam to be tripping me up and making me loose my faith

little set backs i.e brakes, just seam to where you down and down and what you have budgeted for seams to go tits up

now im being a saddest

must stop it

think positve

i spose in the bigger pic of things having the ke70 lower arms and struts in will help a bit more with a neg camber set up

and i spose if an enginner can whip those mounts up for me in a few days all will be good till i get the bill...............

baby wont be getting things sorry donna hahaha :lol::P

i spose in the bigger pic of things having the ke70 lower arms and struts in will help a bit more with a neg camber set up

and i spose if an enginner can whip those mounts up for me in a few days all will be good till i get the bill...............

baby wont be getting things sorry donna hahaha :lol::P

Also helps with your options when it comes to new inserts too... so much more available for KE70 size struts compared to KP ones.

Also what are these brackets you bought? And what do they suit?

bro stop failing this is no big deal I could've told you it doesn't have starly struts in the front just look at the diameter of them. It used to have ae86 gear which got taken out with the black top so now it has 85/ke70 gear Anyway if you just think about shit you could easy just draw up some brackets and get them laser cut by 105 then milled if they need offset. Dont stress on it and dont just drop it off at an engineer you will save a shit load if you go in with a template and tell them exactly what you want get us around for a look

callum

will get some pics tomorrow for you, but it has had the whole x member changed too, unsure to what maybe spence will know, but can find out more tomorrow

spence

fully didnt/dont know what starly stuff looks like so im chasing my tail on that front, only just got informed that its all ke70, which explained a hell of a lot and made me go fuck i have wasted a bit of time

would have been sweet if lee didnt mess with thing and loose thing but shit happens may go talk to wayne at seal imports and see what he has to say

you are righjt tho, have made a big deal out of things when i shouldnt have, but im alowd a tanty once in a while, will inform tomorrow about the brackets

cause the problem is were the hub sits and the disc hat sits, to run with the disc's and caliper set up you have to run with a stepped bracket

hard to invision your realy are going to have to pop around tomorrow and have a look................anytime bro

snoozing

there brackets to allow you to run 260mm disc's and ae101/111 twin pot calipers

wayne dont know much bro he just got it real cheap stole the 4age and t50 and 86 bits and gave it to lee. People do run the disks on the front of the hub bro and then the calliper bracket is alot easier to make aye or go to a cressida strut shorten it and coilovers at the same time alot of things you can do bro