steelies' 64 ford wagoon

pies

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C4s are all good bro. When its out drop the pan and take the servo housings off, that is always a really good indication of the condition of the box. If there is no sludge or filings in there then adjust the bands up and you should be sweet for cruising etc.

If you want to do b-owts etc then id definitely look at getting it rebuilt by a reputable shop, they can be built to handle up to 400+ hp without too much trouble

i'll do just that. check/adjust the box that is, not b-outs.

also quite excited, next worksfest will include pulling the rear hydraulic gear out and simplifying a shitload, should be way better for peace of mind and cert man.

aim is cert for nelson nats and southern wag trip

• Like 1

thinkin..

chch etc,maybe further south?, arthurs parse, west coast, nelson/mot, nats, chill, go home, whatever

need i say any more? i will anyway. do it over a couple weeks so we can actually spend some time in places and catch up with people/ wash socks and undies

gagging to get the old girl (wag that is) back down there for another tour. was off the chain last time - about 5 or 6 new years ago haha

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...