pies

steelies' 64 ford wagoon

this is one cool car brotha love it cos its a wagon 8)

NufF said. Did you have a tinker with the new radiator set up?

yeyah! wagon brotherhood.

nah Lee, i'll have a look at pinkys on weds but kinda don't want to rip it to bits before the hop. have to shift some electrical doo-dads and the battery. and maybe do some holesawing!

manu,

awesome my friend

will the pumps etc be sitting proud in the boot?

maybe you could remove the arse out of an old suitcase and sit it over the top to hide them

Na pretty sure falcons have a massive hole where te spare goes under the boot floor that you lift up. So im guessing it all fits nicly in there, as I cant imagine Manu making a wagon that cant be used for wagoneering. just will ahve to get a wagon rack to hold his spare, oh, what a sweet shame

wagon rack being on tail door? could get a sweet reserve fuel tank that's disguised as a keg on there/nah.

was thinking spare well may be the case. thought he may have sedan fever or something, though.

yep only a few bits and pieces will protrude through floor, design brief has always included sleepability. got some foam for custom cuttage. the excessively sized oil filler is the stickiest outiest bit, but had to use it. would love to mount on tailgate but that space is taken haha. oh continental kit wicked.. yeah guess i should get a spare, damn. so used to roadtripping with people rolling 5x114 as my spare yikes!

That shit be ballzin brother. Just remember if you go anti wagon speed now, that will allow you to go wagon speed in 2 and a half weeks time.

May the wag god be with you.