steelies' 64 ford wagoon

pies

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a rotational knocking noise like a poked bearing - but he replaced those - I am going on a rodtest tonight with him to try and find it..

tethered by ropes = sweet - but I reckon an A-frame = much better

That way one person driving can tow multiple drunk cunts in multiple wagoons!!

JEAH

JB is keen to roll - will be seeing him tonight at pinkys and keeping his keeness up..

haha just wrote a massive message and saw KK said it all for me. both rubber spring seats went in when i put the springs in a while back.

i reckon i've fully missed something obvious, cant wait for the shame of finding out what it is!

yes we'll pump a steaming load of keeness into JB's pulsating roadtrip hole tonight.

haha just wrote a massive message and saw KK said it all for me. both rubber spring seats went in when i put the springs in a while back.

i reckon i've fully missed something obvious, cant wait for the shame of finding out what it is!

yes we'll pump a steaming load of keeness into JB's pulsating roadtrip hole tonight.

ssssss snake - and burn!!

• 2 weeks later...

A quick cut will get rid of most of that paint from the Skyline, thusly making it look a bit better, even it the minor deflection in the steel is still there. Sucks still, but doesn't look all bad. There was a stack of Falcon bumpers at the Palmy swap meet, I almost bought one just for the fuck of it, with them being so cheap, I can't imagine you'll have too much trouble finding something, maybe even getting that one straightened won't be too bad?

We buff Saturday afternoon if that suits you Steelies.

I have the space. I have the product. I have the equipment. I owe you for stainless work.

Your call - but celluar telephone is the mest method of contact for me ATM. I am retardedly busy and not online much due to being old and a cunt.

My workshop will be sans Anglia all weekend. Come complete the Ford circle (4, 6 and 8 cylinders pre65)

We buff Saturday afternoon if that suits you Steelies.

I have the space. I have the product. I have the equipment. I owe you for stainless work.

Your call - but celluar telephone is the mest method of contact for me ATM. I am retardedly busy and not online much due to being old and a cunt.

My workshop will be sans Anglia all weekend. Come complete the Ford circle (4, 6 and 8 cylinders pre65)

chur, will be in contact! managed to get the bumper more or less into general original shape.

just dropped it off this morning for wof recheck. hopefully its all good and i can squeeze in a visit to aa or post shop for rego today, then it may even be.. legorl.. leegahl.. fegal.. whats that word again.?

uh-oh we dont want to start a ford-fuelled vortex of financial doom :shock: