steelies' 64 ford wagoon

pies

I like girls

Shame they don't like you :twisted:

Just cos im thrashed at 1am...

This old stoner cunt at my work says that if chicks didnt have cunts hed throw rocks at them. Now THAT is mean

Unclejake just smoked you LOnSLOW, I can smell the burnin

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like girls

Shame they don't like you :twisted:

Just cos im thrashed at 1am...

This old stoner cunt at my work says that if chicks didnt have cunts hed throw rocks at them. Now THAT is mean

Unclejake just smoked you LOnSLOW, I can smell the burnin

That's an old cunts saying for sure, I know half a doz old cunts that say that saying daily and laugh like its the 1st time they have heard it every time ... mean saying

Unclejake loves smoke n russels

kkchrisbda ate someones 'marmite on toast'... mmmm delicious

Lee (sp?) i was gettign closer to wof time but got a short in the lighting system somewhere so the wags been sent to its room to think about what its done. got a new light switch care of rare spares daylight robbery service and will do some testing asap.

hows your cooon? the car i mean

jeah, longroof for lyphe

Thats slightly gay then, what did the new switch set you back? And i take it yours are mounted on the dash opposed to the colomn? My coooon is gay. Just a problemo with the starter, went to start it the other day simply to move it our of the shed, and the starter just went CRUNCH so maybe a bolt has come loose so it doesnt line up properly, think it will be simple, still need to fix that dumb problem with it just going "click click" tho.

a bit over $70 for the switch. spose its not that bad considering a second hand one wouldve been as fucked as the one i had, and this ones brand spankers.

hmm starter probs.. cant say i have any experience, other than givin em a quick once over with a knockometer.

do you have to get the motor out to reach starter?

Na its pretty simple, just slide underneath and pop 2 bolts ou and you are done, and helps if you dont burn your face on the extractors while you are there, if engine has been running.

Did you get your 6 running nice then?

• 3 months later...