steelies' 64 ford wagoon

pies

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of my plans have turned into 'rock what ya got' so the 6cyl stays until it goes splurg. if i can get cooling sorted hopefully 'splurg' wont be too soon. but if i found some cash on the ground then i spose a windsor and manual would be choice as. chev, haha bda you damn fool! til then i'll just have to drive the C4 as if its manual like RScort! Gaaargh... burblrburble clunk GAAAARGH

would be mad keen for venetians and/or visor

- sup russel, cheers!

i didnt put the later diff in but yeah i think it might be a bit wider. i had 15" ford steelies and 205/50s (KK/BDA's got them on his dato now) all round and only rubbed in the rear with tons of people in. guards rolled also though

Ah yes RScort and his hefty right foot - Lee! stay OFF the gas - brakes "ON" when cruising - udderwise you go past the girls too fast and we don't get to see their fancy legs..

The official wagoneer term is "wagon time" when cruising isnt it? I just had to get the engine noise out, its a tuff comprimise.

I reckon the XM looks pretty sweet with that rake. Dont want some 5 slots do you Manu? Not if i tax them first you wont.

Ah yes RScort and his hefty right foot - Lee! stay OFF the gas - brakes "ON" when cruising - udderwise you go past the girls too fast and we don't get to see their fancy legs..

The official wagoneer term is "wagon time" when cruising isnt it? I just had to get the engine noise out, its a tuff comprimise.

I reckon the XM looks pretty sweet with that rake. Dont want some 5 slots do you Manu? Not if i tax them first you wont.

im still a learner but "wagon time" is just a generic term for however long it takes to do something in your wagon. Generally it is 2 to 4 times longer than sedan time. In a wagon you need time to roll smokes, drink piss, sit and take a slow look at a fast world etc.

Cruising slow is all about the low and slow steeze. Looking shady and doing it in style mang.

you need to learn to go slow bro.