Toyota gearbox ID help?

oldrx7

Hey there fulla's!

Bought this gearbox about 3 years ago, got told it was a celica W50 box.

Its got 33111-20090 10 on the gearbox

33141-20090 is on the back part.

and 3038E 7505D is on the bell housing.

Here's 2 pics, any help appreciated, oh, and its for sale too, so some make me an offer!

gearbox1bz5.jpg

gearboxhl1.jpg

:lol: sweet, i just did some google research and yeh, appears to be W50.

and sorry, i paid alot more for it 3 years ago.

not sure if i got shafted or not but i'll do some more 'price' research and see how much they're worth

$300 ono ???

just bought a w55 for $350, so probably wouldnt pay more then 200-250 for it. What bellhousing has it got? Will be keen to buy if it has an m series housing

Sorry to invade thread, my brother has a couple of bellhousings brew, how can i tell whether they're M-series?

Edit: one has "Toyota Crown 2.6litre 4speed" written on the top in paint pen. Useful or nah?

just bought a w55 for $350, so probably wouldnt pay more then 200-250 for it. What bellhousing has it got? Will be keen to buy if it has an m series housing

Sorry to invade thread, my brother has a couple of bellhousings brew, how can i tell whether they're M-series?

no idea... ask what motor they came off? lol maybe someone else can shed some light? or i can just start my own thread i guess...

Can't buy now cos I bidded.

LOLS

congratulations, you just held up the mx31 that little bit more untill i can find another one :(

I think the idea is that you pay up your trademe account and pay what its worth like a normal person.

Can't buy now cos I bidded.

LOLS

congratulations, you just held up the mx31 that little bit more untill i can find another one :(

I think the idea is that you pay up your trademe account and pay what its worth like a normal person.

screw that! Just grab the w55 instead :P