Kyteler's new/old Skyrine

84_S12

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part is that they're also all bald, except that random replacement one I had to throw on there because that particular one was blown-out. Strangely, it's also on the side that skids up first. I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED!

pies; Mean. Likely it will just be a few minor styling details and a Prince badge because of it. Awesome.

Unable to use those plates boes.

Went through a bit of an investigation with them.

They come up on carfax as not being in the system. No biggie.

They come up on plates as being already taken. Wait, what?

They don't register on VTNZ at all, pre-computer change-over. (explains the carfax dealie)

A wrecker mate of mine checked them out for me, someone else owns them they're just not being used on a vehicle.

It's likely that they're an investment plate, bought by some Rugby loving faggot. :cry:

AB1177, I want your title back in rightful possession!

Unable to use those plates boes.

Went through a bit of an investigation with them.

They come up on carfax as not being in the system. No biggie.

They come up on plates as being already taken. Wait, what?

They don't register on VTNZ at all, pre-computer change-over. (explains the carfax dealie)

A wrecker mate of mine checked them out for me, someone else owns them they're just not being used on a vehicle.

It's likely that they're an investment plate, bought by some Rugby loving faggot. :cry:

AB1177, I want your title back in rightful possession!

any way to track the fucker down?

If they were coming up on VTNZ/NZTA then I could pay a fee to get the address of the guy and write him a letter. But, they don't.

I don't think plates.co.nz has the authority to release such information.

Mind you, I can always ask. Yet, if someone has bought it as some faggot rugby investment plate, I hardly think they're going to want to let the possession of it return to it's rightful place. They'll want some stupid amount of money for it.

find out who was number 11 in 1977 and give them a big sob story about how hes your uncle and he was the only person in your family that ever showed you love and everyone else used to beat you till you passed out. and then go onto say about how you dont have any money but you would really like to have the plate as it will remind you of the only happy times of your life

been keeping an eye on this but haven't written anything yet (anti spam right here).

fucking loving it though and wondering if you had a time line for it being back on the road legally.

cause i reckon a minor japanese invasion for beach hop would be awesome, solid stripes gloria, your skyline, my stout, anything else that seems to fit the bill....................

i should be a hell of a lot closer to having the stout how i want it to look by then (lower, pinstriping etc) and reckon it would fit in, would be cool to have a bit of a lineup rocking japanese flags and OS stickers.

keen???

cheers

Matt