header/extractor making for superchared 1Ggze

Mr dori

just measure with tape, if your real hardout, you could measure the volume of each runner by filling it with water.

there was a pretty good site with a calculator, to tune them to certen rpm. gives tube size and and length etc., will try find it

because supercharged motors make instant brutal torque, you'd want to tune your length for further up the rev range.

With a blown motor, you just want to get rid of the extra gasses. I'd lean more towards a larger diameter primary, and in more of a medium length. Small dia long pipes are all about the down low.

Guest vvega
it's a big late once you get to the point where you can fill them with water though? once you have roughly worked out the layout its a matter of tacking sections together and then making alterations to those before doing the final welds.

string works good :D

im guessing youve made a few sets... cause you have dam good advice that i hope this guy follows :D

Guest vvega
because supercharged motors make instant brutal torque, you'd want to tune your length for further up the rev range.

With a blown motor, you just want to get rid of the extra gasses. I'd lean more towards a larger diameter primary, and in more of a medium length. Small dia long pipes are all about the down low.

pipe diamter changes tuned length

a larger diameter piper allows you to have a shorter pipe with teh same hemholz fequency

in thery its easlity acheveable to have 2 very different looking set's that give identical proformace chaerictristics